Future Fund Competition
CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND (the “PROMOTER”)
FUTURE FUND COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Canterbury of New Zealand’s Future Fund Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
The Competition opens at 00:00am on 9 May 2022 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11:59pm on 30 June 2022 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged sixteen (16) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only. The entrant could be individual or a club/community member or volunteer looking to grow the women’s grassroots rugby game in any rugby code (union, league, 7s, tag or wheelchair rugby). If the entrant is under eighteen (18) years old, they should represent and warrant to the Promoter by entering this competition that their parents or guardians have consented to their entry and to these Rules, which they have read. Proof of age and identity may be required. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must complete the following form, requiring your name, contact phone number, email address, club or community name, how Future Fund can support you, your club or your team:
Canterbury of New Zealand Future Fund Competition form.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. The prize is a share of a £10,000 fund from Canterbury UK, which may include a cash prize and/or Canterbury of New Zealand’s products, distributed at the Promoter’s sole discretion (collectively, the “Prizes”).
6. The winner(s) of the Prize(s) (collectively, the “Winners”) will be selected on 14 July 2022 by a panel of five (5) judges from Canterbury of New Zealand from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner(s) will be selected based on the merits of their entry to support the women’s grassroots rugby game in any rugby code. Each Winner will be contacted by email and by the direct contact phone number provided on 14 July 2022. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
7. The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including but not limited to use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. Once the Prize has been administered, the Promoter shall seek permission from the Winner to share the Winner’s name and social media handles on its Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts and press releases as well as its official website and its internal channels. The Promoter shall also seek permission from the Winner to share their picture and a quote on the social media platforms and communication channels indicated above.
10. Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent, you will be withdrawn from the Competition. Please read https://www.canterbury.com/privacy-policy.list to understand more about how Canterbury of New Zealand will process your personal information.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
12. The Promoter’s registered office is at 8 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3P.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
14. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Canterbury of New Zealand ©2022. All rights reserved.